February 10, 2011

> How To Remove Uninstallable Programs From Your Computer

Recently I got a problem with my PC,i was not able to install or uninstall any programmes from my computer, I tried alot to find a perfect solution for this issue but i was notable to find a prefect solution for this ,At last, after breaking my head finding a solution, I found one and i got that this is happening due to one of the following reasons




1)Corrupt install files,


2)missing files


3)etc





it may also be a virus attack too…..(Scan your computer for viruses)


The problem is that ,When you are working on your computer and installing a new program, the installation suddenly fails. Now you are left with a partly installed program. You try to install the program again, but you are unsuccessful. Or, maybe you have problems trying to remove an old program because the installation files are corrupted.


Now how to fix this issue


Its very easy to fix this bug,all you need to do is to just Download This Software (Click Here)


Install it.


Open the software.


Select the troublesome program.



and you're done. have fun, any problems feel free to ask me






No comments:

Post a Comment