February 10, 2011

> How To Recover Deleted Files



Last week, my friend came running to me saying that all the 1600 photos on his digicam has been accidentally deleted. He was very sad as he lost his girlfriend photo took just 1 week before they split up!! So sad!! Ya, of-course i have heard about the file recovery softwares, but haven’t tried one out even in my long history. So , this time i went for it, downloaded some, tested some, and recovered his 1594 photos , for which he was very grateful (The treat is next week!! No details abt that)
I thought for all these years why I haven’t used one?? There may be people like me who haven’t done the same. So I decided to put this post you are watching now.
From some soft-wares tested, I have selected one which i think is the best among them. Recuva, is a free tool for this. Download it here..


No comments:

Post a Comment